Wednesday, December 9, 2015

What's on Durban 11- 13 December

Hi All,

Here is the first in my series of What’s happening in Durban/Ballito this weekend.
I will be posting this every Wednesday so if you have an event that you like to be included please let me know.

Markets

The famous Litchi Orchard Farmers Market will be hosting there Christmas market this Saturday from 9am - 1pm. Great fun with local produce, live music and yummy food. There is a small play area for little ones.

I Heart Durban market will be having one of three Christmas markets on Saturday from 9am at the Moses Mabida stadium. Find all that Durban has to offer at this fun market.

Events

Dinos Alive at the Suncoast Exhibition Centre. Fun for kids and adults alike. Open from the 12 November to the 10 January.

For adult escape try the Adult Pantomime at Greyville Racecourse - Aladdin - starring East Coast Radio's Darren Maule. Running from the 10 - 30 December. Get a babysitter and laugh yourself silly.

The annual kids pantomime will be held at the Elizabeth Sneddon theater and this year you can enjoy the adventures of Puss in Boots.

Enjoy a fun Durban style weekend. Please let me know if you would like me to add activities such as walks or reviews of kid frienldy restaurants.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this awesome collection of events. I know the locals will appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete